Strategy involves the creation of growth strategies and business models that will generate significant new value for consumers and corporations.
Non-Business Administration Majors Only
Non-business school students wishing to complete the Strategy & Innovation Certificate must take 4 classes earning a grade of “C” or higher in all courses to complete the certificate. Note that some courses require pre-requisites which students will be required to take. No course waivers will be offered.
After completing MGT 3659 - Foundations of Strategy, students wishing to complete the Strategy & Innovation Certificate will need to complete the following requirements.
All three courses are required. Prerequisites are listed in parentheses. Prerequisites will not be waived.
- MGT 3664 - Corporate Strategy (MGT 3659)
- MGT 4196 - Strategy Consulting Practicum (MGT 3664)
- MGT 4220 - Integrative Management Experience (MGT 3664)
Select at least one course. Prerequisites are listed in parentheses. Prerequisites will not be waived.
- MGT 3661 - Advanced International Business (MGT 3660)
- MGT 3663 - Technology Strategy (MGT 3659)
- MGT 4803 - Behavioral Economics (ECON 2106)
- MGT 4803 - IP Strategy (MGT 3659)
- MGT 4803 - Managerial Economics and Strategic Behavior (ECON 2106)
- MGT 4803 - Strategic Entrepreneurship (MGT 3659)
- MGT 4803 - Technology Innovation Practicum (MGT 3659)
- Other advisor-approved MGT 4803 courses offered by the Strategy & Innovation faculty