Marketing is the hub for the exchange offerings of value between customers, clients, partners, and society at large through the promotion and advertisement of products and services.
Students may receive a certificate in Marketing by earning a grade of C or higher. The courses must be taken on a letter-grade basis. BSBA students may use one course from their BSBA concentration towards the certificate if applicable. Prerequisites are listed in parentheses and will not be waived.
MGT 2250 approved substitutions include: BMED 2400, BIOL 4401, ECON 2250, ISyE 3030 and ISyE 2027, ISyE 3770, MATH 3215, MATH 3225, MATH 3670, PSYC 2020, PUBP 3120.
- MGT 3310 - Marketing Research: Analytics (MGT 2250 and MGT 3300)
Select at least three courses.
- MGT 3325 - Product Planning (MGT 3300)
- MGT 3313 - Social Media Marketing
- MGT 4303 - Personal Selling & Sales Management (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4304 - Strategic Brand Management (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4309** - Services Marketing (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4311** - Digital Marketing (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4331- Consumer Behavior (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4335 - International Marketing
- MGT 4345 - Marketing Practicum (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4803 - ST: Marketing Research: Tools and Design (MGT 3300)
- MGT 4803 - Sustainable Marketing
- MGT 4803 - Understanding Markets with Data Science (MGT 2250)
- MGT 4910 - Independent Research
Only two Special Topics courses from the list above will be permitted to count for the certificate.