Take your Lean Six Sigma knowledge to the next level by earning your Black Belt certification through the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business
What is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
Georgia Tech Scheller's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training program builds upon the prerequisite Green Belt program to propel students to an expert level. Students will gain a deep understanding of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control Design, and Verify) principles and how to apply these skills and methodologies to make better business decisions and solve critical process problems.
What Skills Does the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Teach?
Upon completion, the Black Belt student will:
- Possess keen insight and in-depth understanding of lean enterprise concepts
- Be able to identify “non-value added” elements to processes
- Have advanced knowledge of how to employ Lean Six Sigma statistical tools and analytics to projects
- Be well-adept at utilizing the specific tools and functions of the complete Lean Six Sigma process
Do You Receive a Certificate for Completing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program?
Students completing the Black Belt program will also complete a Black Belt process improvement project as their final assignment. Upon completion, submission, and final approval of their Black Belt project, students will receive their Georgia Tech Scheller Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate and credentials.
Is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Right For You?
For more, listen to our companion podcast: Meet Bob Myers, Lean Six Sigma Instructor
Upcoming Program Dates
Four days total
Mornings: Synchronous instruction
Afternoons: Asynchronous assignments and exercises
- April 23, 25, 30 & May 2 (Virtual)
Email email@example.com or call 404.894.8700