- April 23 - 25, 2024
- September 17 - 19, 2024
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
AI for Business
Embark on a journey into the future of technology and innovation.
At Georgia Tech, artificial intelligence is embraced throughout the Institute, incorporated into academic programs, research, and the creation of the AI Hub at Georgia Tech. The Scheller College of Business recognizes the power of AI and offers AI for Business, a course designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and expertise to thrive in the rapidly evolving world of AI. This class is for both seasoned professionals seeking to deepen their AI knowledge and newcomers eager to explore this cutting-edge field.
AI for Business at a Glance
AI for Business is a three-day course that allows you to gain an in-depth understanding of AI, machine learning, and more, so you can leverage AI in your organization’s business strategies.
Dates and Time
- On-campus, virtual, or hybrid
- Cost: $2,495 total
- Registration deadline:
- April class: March 25, 2024
- September class: August 19, 2024
More About AI for Business
AI is no longer a futuristic concept. It’s become a game-changer for businesses worldwide. The AI for Business course equips you with the strategies, curriculum, and experiential lessons in essential topics such as:
- Strategic Integration of AI: Learn how to identify areas where AI can create value, improve efficiency, and enhance decision-making within your organization.
- Innovative Curriculum: Understand how to use the latest advancements in AI and machine learning tools for your organization.
- Hands-On Experience: Test real-world AI tools and apply the concepts to your business scenarios.
- AI Integration: Maximize AI's powerful tools when integrated thoughtfully and strategically across all facets of your organization.
- Business leaders looking to leverage AI to gain a competitive advantage and lead innovation.
- Professionals aiming to optimize processes and decision-making using AI.
Spring 2024 Class:
- Registration deadline: March 25, 2024
- Session starts: April 23, 2024
- Cost: $2,495
Fall 2024 Class:
- Registration deadline: August 19, 2024
- Session starts: September 17, 2024
- Cost: $2,495
Thank you for your interest in the course.