Thank you for your interest in recruiting our talented undergraduates from the Scheller College of Business. Below is a list of our employer services.
Recruiting Scheller Undergraduates:
- Scheller Contacts
- Jessica Zlotcavitch, Corporate Relations Manager | Michael Dutcher, Director of Scheller College of Business Career Education, email@example.com, 404-894-2605
- Post an opportunity to current Scheller undergraduate students
- Post internships and full-time opportunities by emailing the job description, means of application (e.g. link to apply, email for resumes, etc.), confirmation of pay (we will not post this information to students unless requested hourly intern rates average $23, for full-time Scheller graduates average salary is $82,000 and $8,200 average signing bonus), and internship timeframe (e.g., summer part-time, immediate part-time, summer full time, etc.).
- This posting will go out to all Scheller undergraduate students within one business day of receipt and cycle out again the following Monday.
- Post an opportunity to Scheller undergraduate alumni
- Send the job title, company name, job description, company contact if available, and means of application (link to apply, email drop, etc.). These opportunities cycle on Mondays.
- Visiting Scheller
- Virtual Information sessions: are during a time and on a platform convenient to the employer. Simply send over the registration information for us to promote to Scheller students so they may sign up for your virtual information session.
- In-Person Information sessions: in Scheller are available on Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 11AM to 12PM. Companies may bring a few people to present such as an HR / recruiter, young professional (recent graduate), and an executive. We recommend bringing a PowerPoint presentation to give an overview of your company, an overview of the opportunities available for students, and Q&A at the end. Most companies also bring food / drink for the students – college students will show up for free food. Pizza / drinks are fine. This is not required. Parking is provided.
- Information Table in Scheller: Information tables are available Monday through Friday in 3 hour timeslots between 9AM & 4PM. This includes parking in Midtown, the table, two chairs, and power outlets in our atrium. Let us know the dates and desired timeslot and we will follow up with confirmation and calendar invite.
- Scheller student organizations
- Be a guest company at one of our student business organizations. Select the organizations that best fit your recruitment goals then contact them directly and ask to attend one of their meetings.
The Georgia Tech Career Center employer services include: career fairs, posting internship and entry-level opportunities campus-wide, info sessions outside Scheller, and connecting with non-Scheller student organizations.
- Post to all current Georgia Tech students (all majors) via CareerBuzz (All co-ops must be posted in CareerBuzz)
- Georgia Tech Information Session
- Georgia Tech Student Organizations
- Georgia Tech all-majors Career Fair
- Georgia Tech alumni (all majors): To post jobs to the alumni database (this is campus-wide), view the Georgia Tech Alumni Association website. You will be able to register an account and see all information you’ll need to post.
- Georgia Tech Career Center contacts: Employer Connections Team