The fall semester is a time of new beginnings. First-year and transfer students are joining our community and getting their bearings, and returning students are catching up with classmates and looking forward to another year of exciting opportunities.
As our students continue their journeys, Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business faculty are there to help teach, guide, and enlighten them along the way.
This semester, Scheller welcomes 16 new faculty members who bring their knowledge, experience, and expertise into the classroom and join the ranks of our distinguished professors.
- Charlotte Alexander, Law and Ethics
- Justin Blann, Accounting
- Abhishek Deshmane, Operations Management
- Zhaohu (Jonathan) Fan, IT Management
- Xindi He, Finance
- Pan Li, IT Management
- Zahra Mobini, Operations Management
- Hyunsun Park, Organizational Behavior
- Sharada Sridhar, Finance
- Nan Zhao, Marketing
- Mingxi Zhu, IT Management