Executive MBA Admissions
Unlike a Full-time or Evening MBA program designed for earlier career professionals, an Executive MBA program is ideal for seasoned professionals looking to propel their career. The average Executive MBA student has about 10 to 15 years of full-time, professional work experience. Students bring a wealth of knowledge from a vast array of industries and functional areas into the classroom, creating an unparalleled environment for learning and networking.
The program enrolls once a year with classes beginning in the fall. With five application deadlines to choose from, you can lay out a self-paced plan to prepare and apply for the program when the time is right. The earlier you apply, the quicker you gain access to the benefits of the Executive MBA program prior to the first day of class.
|Application Deadline||Interviews||Decision Release||Deposit Due|
|Round 1||November 15, 2022||Can be completed before or after application has been submitted. Required documents to interview are: Resume, transcripts, and test score or test waiver essay||2 – 4 weeks after application and interview are complete||2 weeks after decision release|
|Round 2||February 1, 2023|
|Round 3||March 15, 2023|
|Round 4||April 15, 2023|
|Round 5||May 15, 2023|
|Final Application Deadline||June 30, 2023|
- Working professional with a minimum of five years of full-time career experience
- Four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Online application
- Academic transcripts from all previous institutions
- Current résumé
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Official test score (if required) or test waiver request
- Official TOEFL score (if required)
- Admissions interview (can be scheduled before or after application submission at email@example.com)
International Credentials: Georgia Tech requires that international applicants hold the equivalent of a U.S. four-year baccalaureate degree earned from an institution authorized to award degrees by the appropriate government agency such as a Ministry of Education or the University Grants commission.
If you completed your education outside of the United States, we recommend using one of the three Georgia Tech-approved credential evaluation services: IEE, Educational Perspectives, or SpanTran Pathways. If you do not choose to use one of our approved credential evaluation services, then your credentials will be evaluated in-house by the Office of Graduate Studies.
Test Waiver Option
You may request a standardized test waiver for the EMBA program through a written request of no more than two pages or 1,000 words that addresses the following:
- Quantitative experience in both your professional and academic history
- Undergraduate major and GPA
- Any applicable quantitative coursework or graduate degrees earned
- Self-evaluation of mathematical skill set (e.g., finance, accounting, statistics)
- Current/previous quantitative roles and responsibilities (P+L, budgeting, etc.)
- Short and long-term career goals
- How a Georgia Tech Scheller Executive MBA in Global Business or Management of Technology will help you reach your goals
Submit your completed statement through the online application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are requesting an admissions interview prior to applying.
An admissions interview is required for each qualified Executive MBA applicant. Please review our eligibility criteria and admissions requirements above prior to requesting your interview. If you are unsure of your qualifications, please call us at 404-385-2254 or schedule a one-on-one consultation with a member of our team.
Prospective students are encouraged to request their admissions interview prior to applying to determine standardized test waiver eligibility and program fit. Request an interview by emailing the following documents to email@example.com:
- Current résumé
- Academic transcripts
- Official standardized test score (GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment) or Standardized Test Waiver Request
If you have any questions about the Executive MBA admissions process, we are here to help! Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-385-2254.