Increasingly, the complexity of our world and the speed of change means businesses have to understand and proactively manage a daunting amount of information and competing interests. Companies need leaders and potential employees who understand the following issues and more to determine how to reduce risks, lower costs, and create value.
- Resource scarcity and other supply chain constraints
- Social and environmental impacts of sourcing decisions
- Changing consumer awareness and buying decisions based on societal-level concerns
- Sustainability-related issues that can turn into PR issues
- Climate change, renewable energy, certifications, reporting
If your company wants to develop these business-focused insights and capabilities in your executives — either in a broad, strategic way or focused on specific areas most pressing for your firm — we would like to explore the best approach for you. The Center and Scheller's Executive Education team can help empower your team to solve these challenges. We develop results-based curricula tailored to your goals, so you can see an immediate impact.