You are our success story. As a member of the Scheller College of Business alumni network, you play an important role in expanding our legacy for innovative excellence in business education.
With over 130,000 Georgia Tech alumni in more than 120 countries, staying connected means you’ll be able to solidify lifetime bonds, pursue lifelong learning opportunities, and expand your professional network.
There are diverse opportunities to leverage your alumni community. Here you can examine all of the ways you can remain connected with your alma mater.
Update your Info
Partner with Scheller
We want to make sure you receive the latest news, including invitations to events, and updates on all of our benefits and services.
Share your news and successes for a chance to be featured on our website or in our publication.
Collaborate with us to find talent, enhance leadership, or tap into the expertise here at Georgia Tech.
Stay up to date with what is going on in Scheller College.
Cultivating relationships with alumni and the business community are critical in supporting and amplifying Scheller College of Business’ expanding innovation ecosystem. Collaboration with Scheller College also means joining forces with Georgia Tech, one of the world’s leading universities. Help extend Scheller College’s impact across the globe.
Individual or Corporate Philanthropic Impact
Recognize academic excellence and consider supporting students and faculty. Help fund student programming and events, scholarships, cutting-edge faculty research and professorships or other Scheller wide strategic initiatives while accessing Scheller College’s world-class network of students, faculty and centers for academic excellence.
Develop Workplace Talent
Sponsor your high performing talent in one of our world-class part-time or full-time postgraduate MBA Programs or custom and enrollment executive education.
- World-class advance degree programs
- Innovative Executive Education - Custom and Open Enrollment Programs
- Research and Consulting Partnerships – Engage with world renowned faculty and Centers
Recruit Top Talent
- (Undergraduate, MBA, EvMBA and EMBA) - Internship and Full-time Positions
- Request Student Resume Books
- Send job postings for undergrads, MBA’s and alumni
- Experience reverse mentoring from the future business leaders while serving as a mentor to a current student
As a member of the Scheller College alumni network, you have exclusive access to e alumni discounts and services:
- Scheller Custom Executive Education Alumni Discount (10% discount)
- Discounted membership to the Campus Recreation Center
- External provider discount offers
As champions and ambassadors of Scheller College of Business, you can help extend Scheller College of Business’ impact across the globe.
Connect with Maria Mazursky, director of external relations, to discuss your areas of interest.