Through academic coursework, co-curricular programming, and experiential activities, the CHARGE Leadership Program provides a framework for developing MBA students into principled, forward-thinking leaders.
What is CHARGE Leadership Program?
The CHARGE program empowers students to develop their unique leadership abilities through diverse events and activities. It integrates a personalized leadership development plan, enabling students to set and work towards goals effectively. CHARGE offers opportunities, such as impactful speakers, skill-developing workshops, immersive experiences, and more. Participation in CHARGE prepares MBA students for successful post-MBA careers by maximizing their growth and skills as leaders. Students can conveniently monitor and log their progress through Canvas, earning them rewards and recognition.
Goals of CHARGE:
- Build your leadership brand
- Effectively leverage hard and soft skills
- Develop talking points from leadership experiences for interviews
- Make an immediate positive impact at Scheller and in the workplace
- Complement academic coursework with experiential opportunities
- Cultivate your Scheller community and network
CHARGE Leadership Fellows
A select group of approximately 10 students annually are selected as CHARGE Leadership Fellows. These students gain access to unique opportunities to engage with leaders. Previous Fellows participated in small group discussions with top executives and one-on-one coaching with MBA alumni.