- April 23-25, 2024
- September 17-19, 2024
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership
Leaders who understand the strategic potential of emerging technologies are essential.
New digital entrants are disrupting existing companies in many industries such as retail, banking, media, and technology. As a leading institute that embraces emerging technology and its implications on business and society, The Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business offers an Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership course to teach professionals the key elements that enable successful digital transformations and the ability to compete more effectively against digital disruptors.
Lead with Impact
Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership at a Glance
Designed for business professionals, Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership is a course that prepares you for the possibilities and challenges of emerging technologies in the ever-evolving business environment. You’ll learn the essential skills and insights to become a visionary leader.
Dates and Time
- On-campus, virtual, or hybrid
- Cost: $2,495 total
- Registration deadline:
- April class: March 25, 2024
- September class: August 19, 2024
More About Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership
The Emerging Tech Strategy and Leadership course will teach you how to elevate your leadership style and implement real-world lessons like reimagining the customer experience through technology, simplifying the backend infrastructure, and incubating new tech ventures, and redesigning organizational/processes to enable new ways of work. You’ll learn about:
- Defining Vision and Objectives: Create a clear and compelling vision that outlines your organization's aspirations and goals regarding innovation and emerging technologies.
- Technology Trends Analysis: Learn how to monitor and analyze relevant emerging technologies and trends.
Resource Allocation: Understand how to strategically allocate financial, human, and other resources to support innovation and tech adoption initiatives.
- Technology Adoption Roadmap: Establish a well-defined roadmap that outlines the planned adoption of specific emerging technologies that clarifies timelines, milestones, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for tracking progress and ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
Measuring Success: Create KPIs and metrics to evaluate the success and impact of innovation and emerging tech efforts. Learn how to analyze and report on data to gauge progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Executives ready to delve deeper into emerging tech for strategic advantage
- Tech professionals and managers responsible for tech strategy within their company
- Innovators interested in learning evolving concepts in emerging technology
Spring 2024 Cohort
- Registration deadline: March 25, 2024
- Session starts: April 23, 2024
- Cost: $2,495
Fall 2024 Cohort
- Registration deadline: August 19, 2024
- Session starts: September 17, 2024
- Cost: $2,495
Thank you for your interest in the course.