- April 23-25, 2024
- September 17-19, 2024
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
Corporate Innovation and Intrapreneurship
Innovation is what drives the growth and sustainability of modern organizations.
In an era of rapid tech advancements and dynamic market landscapes, the ability to innovate is not just an advantage, but a necessity. Georgia Tech recognizes the importance of innovation and has created several programs, like the Enterprise Innovation Institute, to inspire the next generation of innovators. The Scheller College of Business offers a Corporate Innovation and Intraprenuership course to teach business professionals how to harness innovation, remain competitive, adapt to changing customer preferences, and create new revenue streams.
Corporate Innovation and Intraprenuership at a Glance
Corporate Innovation and Intraprenuership is a three-day course designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed to foster a culture of innovation within your organization.
Dates and Time
- On-campus, virtual, or hybrid
- Cost: $2,495 total
- Registration deadline:
- April class: March 25, 2024
- September class: August 19, 2024
More About Corporate Innovation and Intrapreneurship
Our comprehensive curriculum for the Corporate Innovation and Intrapreneurship course equips you with the tools and strategies necessary to thrive in a corporate environment. You’ll learn about:
- Intrapreneurship Fundamentals: Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit within the organization to empower individuals to identify opportunities, take calculated risks, and drive transformative ideas forward.
- Leadership Commitment: Define and communicate the mission and vision of the organization and create an open dialogue for ideas.
- Allocating Resources: Understand how intrapreneurship is a capability that needs support and has clear responsibilities, incentives, and development opportunities.
- Collaborative Innovation: Foster an inclusive culture and cross-functional teamwork to drive innovation and streamline processes.
- Teams or individuals responsible for driving innovation within a corporate setting.
- Professionals looking to enhance their skills in intrapreneurship and contribute to their organization's success.
Spring 2024 Cohort
- Registration deadline: March 25, 2024
- Session starts: April 23, 2024
- Cost: $2,495 total
Fall 2024 Cohort
- Registration deadline: August 19, 2024
- Session starts: September 17, 2024
- Cost: $2,495
Thank you for your interest in the course.