An annual conference presented by the Scheller College of Business Marketing Faculty and the MBA Marketing Club, MarTech focuses on the intersection of marketing and technology.
The MarTech 2020 Conference will bring together industry professionals, faculty, and students to discuss incorporating the latest technology, trends, and advancements to better understand customer motivation, improve user experience, and improve marketing initiatives. It will take place on Friday, February 21st, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business.
Join us to learn the latest from leading decision makers at Google, Nielsen, and Turner Sports. Brands, Beats, & Bytes, a popular podcast, will record a live podcast with our audience and share more about culture, branding, and technology. Special Guest Mali Hunter, a leader in Atlanta's growing music and technology scene, will share her insights on technology's impact on today's music on the podcast.
The conference is open to all current Scheller College MBA candidates (Full-time, Evening and Executive) as well as alumni, prospective students, and the surrounding Atlanta community.
- Shawn McGahee, Head of Industry, Google
- Troy Treangen, General Manager Strategic Verticals, Nielsen
- Liz Di Maria, Director of Client Communications, Nielsen
- Jared Dent, Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy & Operations, Turner Sports
- Darryl Cobbin, Managing Partner, Brands, Beats, & Bytes
- Larry Taman, Managing Partner, Brands, Beats, & Bytes
- Mali Hunter, Partner, Tree Sound Studios
About the MBA Marketing Club
The Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business MBA Marketing Club is for Full-time MBA students interested in marketing. It aims to provide members with resources for career exploration and opportunities for advancement in the field.
The primary activities of the Marketing Club include interview preparation, career panels and talks, networking opportunities, company treks, job postings and marketing workshops. The club co-hosts the annual MarTech Conference with the Scheller College of Business marketing faculty.
“Using Technology to Enhance Costumer Experience”
Speakers at the second MarTech Conference showcased how their organizations used technology to better understand their customer base and leveraged those insights into creating enhanced experiences.
- Adam Zimmerman, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Atlanta Braves
- David Elgin, Vice President, Analytics, Atlanta Hawks
- Rod Bates, Vice President, Decision Science and Data Strategy, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kathryn Moore, Sr. Manager, In-Store Strategy and Insights, The Home Depot
“Using Technology to Build Brands”
- Justin Archer, Chief Marketing Officer, Moxie
- David Burke, Senior VP, Delivery & Operations, Moxie
- Jennifer Barclay, Associate Creative Director, Moxie
- Chiara Travia, Account Supervisor, Moxie
- Neil Schrum, EVP, Group Account Director, Moxie
- Josh Martin, Senior Director of Digital & Social, Arby’s Restaurant Group
- Marci Thurston, Director of Costumer Strategy for Americas Marketing, eBay
- Tracy Young Lincoln, Executive VP, Technology and Intelligence, Moxie
- Becky Bowls, Account Director, Moxie
- John Rich, Vice President, Future Experiences, Moxie