Women in Tech and Analytics: The Path to Leadership
The Georgia Tech Business Analytics Club and the Business Analytics Center are excited to kick off the Women’s History month celebration with Women in Tech and Analytics: The Path to Leadership on Wednesday, March 1 at 6 p.m. The event will feature candid discussions from top female business analytics and data science executives who’ll share insights from their unique career journeys and advice for future technology leaders.
The panel discussion will be held in-person at CODA. Doors will open at 5:45 and the event will conclude with a light dinner and the opportunity to network with our panelists and other Atlanta business analytics professionals
- Rubina Ohanian, Managing Director – Chief Data & Analytics Officer - Applied Intelligence, Accenture
- Andreea Popescu, Senior Director of Data Science, Operations, Shipt; Founder & Board Member, ATLytics
- Natalie Smith Olubuyide, People Operations Strategy & Analytics, Google
- Leslie Thomas, Solutions Manager, Thought Logic Consulting
- Prital Ullal, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Technology – Analytics, Intelligence, and Data, Morgan Stanley
- Jasmine Howard, Senior Manager of Web Marketing, Acquisition Campaigns, Intuit Mailchimp
Admission is free, but registration is required.
If you have any questions, please contact Savannah Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Emma Watkins, email@example.com
Parking and Directions:
Parking is available in the Gorgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center Parking Deck (E81)
Once you leave the parking deck, cross the street like you are going to Scheller and then turn right. CODA is a short walk down W. Peachtree.
Access to CODA is restricted. When you enter CODA, volunteers from the Business Analytics Club will help you enter the elevators and escort you to the 9th floor.