- Georgia Tech B.S. in Global Economics and Modern Languages
- Georgia Tech International Management Certificate (Undergraduate)
- Georgia Tech International Plan
- Georgia Tech Joint B.S. in International Affairs and Modern Languages
- Georgia Tech Language for Business And Technologies (LBAT)
- Georgia Tech Lorraine European Campus
- Georgia Tech Office of International Education Study Abroad Programs
- Reciprocity Exchange Agreements
- Georgia Tech Executive MBA in Management of Technology (EMBA)
- Georgia Tech Executive Masters in International Logistics (EMIL)
- Georgia Tech International Management Certificate (Graduate)
- Ph.D. in Management (Specializations in International Finance and International Strategy)
International Management Certificate (Graduate)
This Certificate allows graduate students to focus, during their second year, on the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively pursue a career in international business, investment, or global operations. Special emphasis is given to functional foreign language capability, as well as the capacity to understand the dynamic economic, cultural, political and legal forces shaping international trade, investment, and technology transfer. The certificate is only available for students pursuing a graduate degree at Georgia Tech.
The successful completion of:
International Business Environment (MGT 6185)
International Finance (MGT 6070)
International Marketing (MGT 6335)
One elective course selected in consultation with an academic advisor
A demonstrable functional proficiency in at least one foreign language as early as practicable in the second year of the MBA program.
An overseas experience, lasting from 3 to 6 months, in a country corresponding to his or her language of specialization. This overseas experience may consist of one of the following:
A period of study of not less than one quarter at a partner business school for which the equivalent course credit will be granted.
An internship in a foreign firm or organization or overseas subsidiary of an American corporation arranged by Georgia Tech or through one of our partner universities.
A combination of the above two, sequentially or concurrently.
International Management Certificate (Undergraduate)
International features include:
Summer overseas programs available in China, Brussels, Belgium or Oxford, UK.
Strong student led AIESEC chapter which places 5 to 10 students overseas annually.
CIBER, in conjunction with the U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Georgia Department of Industry, Trade and Tourism, sponsors the placement of an undergraduate internship.
All undergraduate students must take a required senior-level international business course.
An undergraduate international certificate can be obtained.