See stubborn challenges in a new light. Six Sigma principles will help you uncover inefficiencies and save your company money, no matter the industry. As you go through the program, you will begin to look at every process differently—making you an invaluable asset to your organization.
Why Georgia Tech?
There are lots of lean six sigma programs out there. But none quite like ours. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art campus. Lean on the expertise of a world-renowned institution—and the people behind it. Above all else? Get results.
What Classes We Offer:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Applied Statistics for Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
What you will do:
- Learn the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma employed by leading companies to improve performance.
- Apply its methodology and statistical analysis to a company project.
- Participating companies have included AT&T, AutoTrader, State Farm, and The Coca-Cola Company.
What you will gain:
- Knowledge to improve your company’s processes.
- Certification at the Green Belt level is offered as part of the course and valued at more than $5,000 in industry.
Upcoming Lean Six Sigma Courses
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classes|
|Applied Statistics for Lean Six Sigma Classes|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classes|
The fee includes tuition, books, instructional materials, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and parking.
Pricing discounts are available to companies that send three or more employees to the same program. To receive this discount, team members must register at the same time. Only one discount may be applied.
Save $1,000 and earn a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate
Save 10% when you register and pay for all three courses together:
All courses must be taken within a 12-month window for the discount to apply.