Ten members of the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business community are among the distinguished honorees in the Georgia Tech Alumni Association’s 40 Under 40 list for 2022. Honorees include seven graduates of Scheller, two alumni of TI:GER (Technology Innovation: Generating Economic Results) (including one Scheller grad), one alumnus of the Denning Technology & Management (T&M) Program, and one alumnus from the Institute for Leadership and Social Impact (ILSI).
“Scheller alumni are changemakers,” said Dean Maryam Alavi. “We are proud of the members of our community who have received this honor and inspired by all they are doing to drive progress in business and society.”
Nominees were scored using a 25-point rubric by a committee of 24 faculty, staff, and volunteers who collectively represented all Georgia Tech colleges. Scheller is honored to see ten of its community members recognized for their innovation, outstanding contributions, and passion for solving some of the greatest issues our world faces today.
• Aaron Enten, PhD BioE, ‘19, MBA ’19, CEO & President, Insight Optics, Inc. (also a TI:GER alumnus)
• Andrew Howard, CS ‘06, MS IS ‘08, MBA ’13, Chief Executive Officer, Kudelski Security
• Arshiya Lal, Mgt ’17, Head of Product, Modern Meadow
• Graham Neff, CE ’06, MBA ’10, Athletics Director, Clemson University
• David Pham, Mgt ’10, Aide-de-Camp (Senior Executive Assistant), Rebellion Defense
• Amy Phuong, IA ‘05, MBA ’14, Vice President, Government Relations, Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena
• Casey Swails, Mgt ’07, Deputy Associate Administrator, NASA
Technology Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER) Alumni
Denning Technology & Management (T&M) Program Alumni
• Alex Berry, IE ‘17 (’16 minor in engineering & business from T&M), Technical Program Manager, Intel
Institute for Leadership and Social Impact (ILSI) Alumi