Five new members have joined the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board:
- Jany A. Brown, MGT ‘97, Sr. Vice President, Wealth Management, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Scott Brown, MS MGT ’95, Sr. Managing Director, Growth & Strategy Lead North America, Accenture
- Rich DeAugustinis, IE ’92, Vice President, Global Communications & Planning, McDonald’s Division (Retired), The Coca-Cola Company
- Keith D. Jackson, MGT ’88, Chief Human Resource Officer, AT&T Mexico, AT&T International
- Charles Wilson, Vice President of Operations for Customer and Associate Experience, The Home Depot
The Scheller Advisory Board consists of 53 members including five Emeritus members and two student representatives. Each board member serves a two-year term, with an option for a second and third term at the discretion of the Dean and the Executive Committee.
The Advisory Board monitors the priorities and needs of industry, including talent recruitment and development, strategic research and innovation, and business trends and forecasting, and helps the College remain closely connected to alumni and current business leaders.
See the list of current Scheller Advisory Board members.