Seven new members have recently joined the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board.
- Tom Avery, IMGT 1975, Managing Director (Retired), Raymond James & Associates
- Tami Hudson, MGT Alumna, Cybersecurity Relations Officer, Wells Fargo
- Dennis James, MGT 1992, Chief Executive Officer, ScoresMatter
- Mac Jordan, MGT 1971, Partner (Retired), Capco, Inc.
- Anthony (Tony) Kepano, IMGT 1986, Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Anthony (Tony) Kimani, M.D., F.C.C.P., A.O.A., MBA 2014, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, PreMedicus, LLC
- René A. Simon, MBA 2018, Senior Data Scientist, Netflix
The Board helps the College remain closely connected to alumni and current business leaders and monitors the priorities and needs of industry, including talent recruitment and development, strategic research and innovation, and business trends and forecasting. The Board meets twice a year in the fall and spring to learn about the state of the College and to engage in discussions of current challenges and opportunities facing the College, the Institute, and industry.
Board members are chosen by the Dean and the Board’s executive committee. Appointing a new board member is based on a candidate’s interest in Georgia Tech and Scheller, impact in their respective industry, and willingness to give their time, talent, and philanthropic support to advance the College during their time of service. Members of the Board serve for a two-year term, with an option for a second and third term at the discretion of the Dean and the executive committee members.See the list of current Scheller Advisory Board members.