Seven new members have joined the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board.
- Valentine (Val) Fontama, Head of Contact Center AI Services, Google Professional Services
- Marion Glover, IM 1965, President of Glover Capital, Inc., Vice President of Glover & Associates, Inc.
- Kimberly (Kim) Keever, MGT 1987, Senior Vice President, Security, Analytics and Technology Services and Chief Information Security Officer, Cox Communications
- Tommy Lester, III, MBA 2011, Capital Advisor
- Danny McCarthy, ME 1998, MSM 2000, Co-Head of Global Credit Products, Credit Suisse AG
- Beth Nowers, IMGT 1979, Strategic Management Consultant (Retired), McKinsey & Company
- Juan Perez, Chief Information and Engineering Officer, UPS
The board helps the College remain closely connected to alumni and current business leaders and monitors the priorities and needs of industry, including talent recruitment and development, strategic research and innovation, and business trends and forecasting. The Board meets twice a year in the fall and spring to learn about the state of the College and to engage in discussions of current challenges and opportunities facing the College, the Institute, and industry.
Board members are chosen by the Dean and the Board’s executive committee. Appointing a new board member is based on a candidate’s interest in Georgia Tech and Scheller, impact in their respective industry, and willingness to give their time, talent, and philanthropic support to advance the College during their time of service. Members of the Board serve for a two-year term, with an option for a second and third term at the discretion of the Dean and the executive committee members.
See the list of current Scheller Advisory Board members.