It is a great pleasure to announce the Scheller College of Business Undergraduate Award Recipients and Faculty of the Year Award Recipients for the 2017–2018 academic year. Winners were presented with their award at the 2018 Scheller Undergraduate Awards Ceremony on April 9th.
Undergraduate Student Awards
Undergraduate students are nominated by faculty, staff, and fellow students. After submitting an award application, the award recipients are selected by group of undergraduate students led by a faculty member.
- Future Leader Award, Freshman – Helen Olsen
- Future Leader Award, Sophomore – Jack Gibney
- Outstanding Leader Award, Junior – Anna Hightower
- Outstanding Leader Award, Senior – Haley Logan
- Character and Community Service Award – Rachel Raisin
- Professional Excellence Award – Taylor Gilbert
- High Performance Award, Freshman – Melissa Navarro
- High Performance Award, Sophomore – Mia Dennis
- High Performance Award, Junior – Katie Olejnik
- High Performance Award, Senior – Daylee Helton
Faculty of the Year Awards
Faculty of the Year Awards are voted on by current undergraduate business students. These award recipients were selected by our current business students.
- Professor of the Year, Core Business Courses – Dong Liu
- Professor of the Year, Elective Business Courses – Karie Davis-Nozemack
- Lecturer of the Year, Core Business Courses – Jacqueline Garner
- Lecturer of the Year, Elective Business Courses – Bob Thomas
- Ph.D. Candidate of the Year (tie) – Yifeng Fan and Laurens Steed
Congratulations to all winners and nominees!