Scheller College remains committed to setting the standard as an innovative business school of the 21st century. As such, we are pleased to share our 2018 Annual Dean’s Report.
This report provides an overview of our accomplishments and activities throughout the year and tracks our progress against our 2020 strategic plan.
From student and alumni success stories to faculty thought leadership and corporate/community engagement – learn more about the traction and momentum we have made including:
- Financial Times #1 Jones MBA Career Services ranking.
- Faculty thought leadership via 72 published research papers.
- National business case competition wins.
- New MBA dual degree offerings including Georgia Tech College of Design as well as the M.D./MBA with Morehouse School of Medicine.
- Designation as a UN Regional Centre of Expertise.
- Stellar faculty, student, staff, and alumni awards and recognition including Carnegie Fellow, Woman of the Year, 40 under 40, and more.
- Visit from our namesake and gracious benefactor, Mr. Ernest Scheller, Jr., who spent time interacting with students and attending final case presentations including Denning Technology & Management (T&M), TI:GER (Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results), and the MBA strategy practicum.
- Strong incoming classes across all programs and offerings includes our highest numbers to date of underrepresented minorities, females, veterans, and both MBA dual degrees and Georgia Tech double jackets.
Moving forward, Scheller College will continue to provide thought leadership opportunities, refine our curriculum to meet future workforce demands, strengthen our corporate and community relationships, enhance our alumni engagement, and more as we continue to excel at the intersection of business and technology.