In recognition and support of Georgia Tech’s commitment to excellence, The Naresh K. Malhotra scholarship is for an undergraduate Scheller College of Business student demonstrating exceptional academic performance and interest in the area of Marketing Research.
Deadline: February 22, 2016 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Marketing Concentration
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in all marketing courses
- Taken market research (MGT 3310) and received an “A”
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Interest in the area of Marketing Research
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.