The Dow Chemical – P.C. McCutcheon Prize for Outstanding Student Achievement in Business recognizes the most outstanding Business junior.
The recipient has the highest cumulative scholastic average in the junior class, holds leadership roles in the campus and has a history of service to Georgia Tech and the community. The recipient receives a certificate and a $1200 check.
Deadline: February 9, 2015 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- a current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Any business concentration
- 3.5 or better cumulative GPA
- junior (60-89 earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process
- holds leadership roles on campus
- excellent history of involvement and service to Georgia Tech and the community
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Submit the following two documents via email to
- by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please name all your documents with your first and last name. For instance, your resume would be “John Doe Resume”; your personal statement would be “John Doe Statement.”
- a resume detailing extracurricular activities, leadership and work experience
- a personal statement not exceeding 500 words describing how the scholarship would help you to further enhance your educational goals, leadership roles and service to Georgia Tech and the community.