The Dow Chemical – P.C. McCutcheon Prize for Outstanding Student Achievement in Management recognizes the Scheller College student who holds the highest cumulative scholastic average in junior class, and who has a history of leadership and service at Georgia Tech and in the greater community.
The prize is funded by the Dow Chemical - P.C. McCutcheon Endowment Fund in honor of Dow Chemical and P.C. McCutcheon, who worked to establish the relationship between Dow Chemical and Georgia Tech.
The recipient has a high cumulative scholastic average in the junior class, holds leadership roles in the campus and has a history of service to Georgia Tech and the community.
Deadline: February 26, 2016 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- a current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Any business concentration
- 3.5 or better cumulative GPA
- junior (60-89 earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process
- holds leadership roles on campus
- excellent history of involvement and service to Georgia Tech and the community
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Submit the following two documents via email to email@example.com by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016. Please name all your documents with your first and last name. For instance, your resume would be “John Doe Resume”; your personal statement would be “John Doe Statement.
- a resume detailing extracurricular activities, leadership and work experience
- a personal statement not exceeding 500 words describing how the scholarship would help you to further enhance your educational goals, leadership roles and service to Georgia Tech and the community.