Admission to The Denning Technology & Management Program is highly competitive and is open to all Georgia Tech undergraduate students.
Computer Science and IT Management majors are eligible for the Computing & Business minor. All other Business and Engineering students will earn the Engineering & Business minor. Students from the College of Architecture, the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts, and the College of Sciences are eligible for the Technology & Business minor.
Come to the Prospective Student Information Session
- Monday, September 19, 2016
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Scheller College of Business, LeCraw Auditorium
Who should apply?
- Undergraduate students with two or more years of academic study remaining at Georgia Tech
- Students seeking a career in a technical, interdisciplinary, team-based environment
- Students who enjoy challenges and hands-on experiences
Application Requirements for the T&M Class of 2019
- 30 credits on your Georgia Tech transcript (AP credits count) by the start of Fall 2017
- On campus for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, and Spring 2019
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA by January 2017 and maintained prior to the beginning of Fall 2017
- Atlanta-based co-op students are only eligible if their rotation does not take place during the final capstone semester
Length of Program for the T&M Class of 2019
- Accepted students will enter the program in Fall 2017 and pursue a two-year course of consecutive study ending in Spring 2019
Application Process for T&M Class of 2019
- Learn more at the Prospective Student Information Session on Monday, September 19, 2016 at 6:30 pm (Scheller College of Business, LeCraw Auditorium)
- Applications will be accepted between Monday, September 19, 2016 and Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 11:59 pm
- Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an 30-minute interview with a T&M staff member
- Accepted students will be notified of their acceptance in February 2017
T&M Class of 2019 Timeline
- Selected students will interview November 2016 - January 2017
- Accepted students attend Monday evening events beginning March 2017
- 1st Semester of classes in Fall 2017
- 2nd Semester of classes in Spring 2018
- 3rd Semester of classes and Pre-Capstone class in Fall 2018
- 4th Semester of classes and Capstone Project in Spring 2019
- Completion of the T&M Program in May 2019
If you would like to read the entire application to the Denning Technology & Management Program before beginning to complete it, please download the attachment.