Engage with us to discover how sustainability can benefit your organization.
Business and industry are critical partners in our Center's mission of "using the power of business to create a sustainable future." By partnering with us, business and industry join a community of engaged faculty and students who are working to identify strategies for success in today's globalized, technology-enabled, resource-constrained economy. Sustainable solutions often require input and support from others outside of our immediate organizations. To support our work with industry towards a sustainable future, the Ray C. Anderson Center for Sustainable Business maintains relationships with a rich network of other academic institutions, NGOs, industry groups, and sustainability-relevant subject matter experts.
Whether you are a business leader seeking insights or innovations, an alum wanting to get involved, or represent another organization or group, here are ways that you can benefit from, support us, or give back to the sustainable business movement through Scheller.
Resources for Innovation & Problem Solving
- Tap into the resources at Scheller and across Georgia Tech by working with undergraduate and/or MBA-level teams in project-based courses where students tackle a range of sustainability-related issues, engage with your organization, and deliver actionable solutions.
- Work with Scheller faculty and researchers across Georgia Tech who are using real-world data to drive innovative solutions.
- Partner with us to organize and host symposiums and workshops on various sustainability topics relevant to your company.
Programs for Leadership Development
- Build the capabilities of your senior leaders and teams through custom educational opportunities that focus on timely, strategic topics facing your company.
- Expand employees' knowledge of sustainability strategies through the Scheller Executive MBA programs: Management of Technology and Global Business both include a Business Strategies for Sustainability module.
Access to Top Student Talent & Future Employees
- Engage students while they are in school and exploring career opportunities via:
- Project-based teams in courses
- Career panel events
- Networking events
- Guest lecturing a class
- Hosting a student visit to your offices or facilities
- Sponsoring conferences or symposiums
- Identify and access graduates with sustainability expertise and passion.
Opportunities to Show Support for Sustainable Solutions
- Be a guest lecturer in classes, speak on panels, mentor students, or host lunch discussions on specific topics at your office
- Provide or sponsor sustainability-focused internships or co-ops for students
- Sponsor a Graduate Research Assistant to work on sustainability research and initiatives.
- Sponsor events, sustainability-relevant scholarships and fellowships, grants for students to travel to conferences, and much more.
- Join competitions such as the Global Social Venture Competition or Ideas to Serve as a judge, team mentor, or sponsor.
Contact our Center to discuss any of the opportunities presented here.