In recognition and support of Georgia Tech’s commitment to excellence, the Smith & Howard Accounting Excellence Prize is a prize of $1,000 for one College of Business undergraduate student.
Deadline: February 9, 2015 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Accounting concentration
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Exceptional grades in Accounting courses
- At least ACCT 2101, ACCT 2102 and two other Accounting courses completed
- Preference for competition of an Accounting internship, but not required
- Pursuing an Accounting career
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.