The Jennifer R. and Charles B. Rewis Award for Student Excellence recognizes a Georgia resident undergraduate student who demonstrates exceptional academic performance in the area of Accounting, with preference for students pursuing careers in Accounting.
The award is funded by Jennifer R. Rewis, MGT 1992, current member of the Scheller College Advisory Board, and Partner with Ernst & Young in Northern Virginia, and Charles B. Rewis, MGT 1992, CEO of CBR Enterprises LLC.
Deadline: February 22, 2016 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A Current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Accounting Concentration
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Exceptional academic performance in the area of Accounting
- Intends to pursue a career in Accounting
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.