The ConocoPhillips Scholarship recognizes an exceptional College of Business undergraduate student who intends to pursue a career in Finance or Quantitative Trading Strategy.
The award recognizes overall scholastic average and academic performance in Finance classes. Internships, campus involvement, and organizational leadership are also considered in the selection.
Deadline: February 22, 2016 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Finance Concentration
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Interest in the area of finance or quantitative trading
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.