Admission to The Denning Technology & Management Program is highly competitive. The program is open to Georgia Tech undergraduate students in the Colleges of Business, Computing, and Engineering.
Computer Science and IT Management majors are eligible for the Computing & Business minor. All other applicable majors will earn the Engineering & Business minor.
Who should apply?
- Business, computing, or engineering students with two or more years of academic study remaining at Georgia Tech
- Students seeking a career in a technical, interdisciplinary, team-based environment
- Students who enjoy challenges and hands-on experiences
Application Requirements for the T&M Class of 2018
- 30 credits on your Georgia Tech transcript (AP credits count) before starting the program in Fall 2016
- On campus for Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Co-op students are only eligible if the co-op position is located in the metro Atlanta area
Length of Program for the T&M Class of 2018
- Accepted students will enter the program in Fall 2016 and pursue a two-year course of consecutive study ending in Spring 2018
Application Process for T&M Class of 2018
- Applications were accepted during the month of November 2015
- Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an 30-minute interview with a T&M staff member
- Accepted students will be notified of their acceptance in February 2016
T&M Class of 2018 Timeline
- Apply in November 2015
- Selected students will interview in December 2015 and January 2016
- Accepted students attend Orientation, Dress for Success, and Welcome Picnic in Spring 2016
- 1st Semester of classes in Fall 2016
- 2nd Semester of classes in Spring 2017
- 3rd Semester of classes and Pre-Capstone class in Fall 2017
- 4th Semester of classes and Capstone Project in Spring 2018
- Completion of the T&M Program in May 2017
If you would like to read the entire application to the Denning Technology & Management Program before beginning to complete it, please download the attachment.